Sunday, April 27, 2008

Initial Enty

So what does frustrated mean. When my husband saw the title of the blog he was a little offended.

He asked, "How would you feel if I titled a blog Musings of a Frustrated Husband."

I explained that there were a lot of ways to interpret frustrated. I could be frustrated with myself. Which I am. I could be frustrated as a mother, which is kind of the same thing as being frustrated with myself. Which I am.

Why do men assume frustration has to do with them? Is all frustration sexual in their minds? Or is is that we all personalize our spouses lack of fulfillment as a lack in ourselves? Well, of course he/she should be fulfilled, why aren't they fulfilled, the defensive hackles start to rise. Guess what all you self centered spouses, the lack of fulfillment aka frustration can be purely personal. So the answer is yes, it is all about me.

No comments:

Post a Comment